This policy describes how Innovative Dining Group treat the personally identifiable information that is collected about you when you visit this web site.
What is Personally Identifiable Information?
“Personally identifiable information” is information that we can use to identify you as an individual. Personally identifiable information includes your name, address, telephone number, email address and any other information that is connected with you personally.
Collection and Use of Personally Identifiable Information
Innovative Dining Group generally collects personally identifiable information with your specific knowledge and consent. For instance, when you purchase a gift card or register to receive Innovative Dining Group e-blast/e-newsletter, you will be asked to provide information such as your e-mail address, name and shipping address. We respect your wish to unsubscribe at any time.
In addition, Innovative Dining Group may disclose personally identifiable information about you to other companies or individuals in the following circumstances:
- Innovative Dining Group utilizes third party service providers to provide products, services or functions on IDG’s behalf (such as sending emails or processing credit cards or fulfilling orders placed online) and asks these service providers to agree to maintain the confidentiality of your personally identifiable information and not to use your personally identifiable information for any reason except to carry out the purpose(s) for which we retained them;
- Innovative Dining Group needs to protect its legal rights (e.g., if Innovative Dining Group is trying to collect money you owe);
- Innovative Dining Group must comply with applicable laws, regulations or legal or regulatory processes;
- Innovative Dining Group has reason to believe that someone may be causing injury to someone or interfering with
- In connection with a sale, merger, transfer, exchange or other disposition of all or a portion of the business conducted by the web site.
If the email address you provide to us is a wireless email address, you agree to receive messages at such address from and on behalf of IDG unless and until you elect not to by notifying us at firstname.lastname@example.org, forwarding your name, e-mail and mailing address. You understand that your wireless carrier’s standard rates apply to these messages. You represent that you are the owner or authorized user of the wireless device on which messages will be received, and that you are authorized to approve the applicable charges.
This site is not intended for children, especially those under age 13. IDG has no intention of collecting any personally identifiable information (name, address, telephone number, birth date, or e-mail address) from individuals under 13 years of age. If a child has provided us with personally identifiable information, a parent or guardian of that child should contact us at the e-mail address or phone number listed at the bottom of this Statement if they would like this information deleted from our records. We will use reasonable efforts to delete the child’s information from our existing files.
This policy does not apply to information collected about you by anyone except in conjunction with this website as described above. Any information you provide when you visit web sites other than the one covered by this policy, including web sites to which you may enter by a link from this web site, are subject to the privacy policies posted on those sites.
This policy was last updated on October 2010.
9200 Sunset Blvd Ste 650
West Hollywood, CA 90069
T 310. 271. 6000
F 310. 271. 6006 | By email: email@example.com